Planning Commission Meeting - The zone change request filed for property located at 4145 and 4235 Harrodsburg Road is currently proposed to go before the City’s Planning Commission this Thursday, October 27, at City Hall, 200 East Main Street, in the 2nd Floor Council Chambers at 1:30 pm.
The Palomar Hills Board of Directors consulted an independent zoning lawyer. He advised the following:
To voice concerns please contact:
Senior Planning Staff Member - Tom Martin: email@example.com
Planning Manger - Bill Sallee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Councilwoman - Amanda Bledsoe: email@example.com
To make your concerns part of the public record email the Planning Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Send emails!
· Be specific with your concerns and suggestions.
· Express concern for increased traffic and the safety of children.
· Attend the Zoning Committee Meeting this Thursday, October 27th.
· Don't take a broad exception to the development.
· Don't take issue with potential school zoning concerns.
· Don't only state that you like the green space and that it should remain.
· Don’t talk about property values.